Hospice of North Alabama fosters a community of caring—not only for our patients, but for each other. We pride ourselves in living up to our mission of treating others the way we would want to be treated—with dignity, respect, and true concern for individual well-being.
We have a variety of career opportunities available in Hospice for RNs, LVN/LPNs, Therapists, Therapy Assistants, Hospice Aides, Chaplains, Social Workers, Marketing Professionals, Administrative Personnel, and Volunteers. We invite applications from qualified candidates who enjoy working with a team of highly-skilled professionals and who are committed to serving others with integrity and compassion. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to ensuring reasonable accommodation and fair treatment for all employees.
Hospice of North Alabama offers a generous benefits program designed to improve and enhance the lives and health of our employees. Benefits include insurance (medical, dental and vision), 3-4 weeks accrued paid time off, paid maternity leave, 401k retirement savings plan, and availability of a clinician and employee assistance program. (Certain eligibility criteria and conditions may apply for all benefits.)
Are you ready to apply? For a list of our current openings and to submit an online application, email email@example.com.
- Registered Nurse Case Manager – Full-Time, Scottsboro and surrounding areas
- Registered Nurse Case Manager – PRN, Huntsville and surrounding areas
- Registered Nurse Case Manager – Full-Time, Huntsville and surrounding areas
- Weekend On Call Registered Nurse – Full-Time, Huntsville and surrounding areas
- Marketing Liaison – Full-Time, Huntsville