Providing Support Beyond Patient Care
We rely on the Golden Rule to help us define the quality of our end of life care – we treat others the way we want to be treated. We also never want to turn anyone away who needs end of life care, regardless of the health insurance situation. We rely on the generosity of people like you to help us provide the best care to anyone who may need it. Many hands sustain the Hospice of North Alabama Golden Rule. As a team, we are dedicated to providing the best end-of-life care, and reaching underserved areas that are perhaps unaware of hospice services.
“Giving is not just about making a donation, it’s about making a difference. Join us in supporting hospice and home health patients in your community.”
We serve patients with illnesses such as heart disease, cancer, Lou Gehrig’s disease, AIDS, emphysema, and Alzheimer’s. No matter the illness, no matter the age—we’re ready to help.
How Your Gifts Help
Your contribution allows us to care for others in need in many different ways. Contributions help provide:
- Bereavement resources for libraries, schools, hospitals, hospices and support groups
- Medical services, medications and general assistance to terminally ill individuals and families who are unable to pay
- Professional bereavement programs and education for hospice families
- Support for other non-profit organizations that serve terminally ill patients
- End-of-life education for healthcare professionals
- Solace and support through community programs and volunteer efforts. These are free services for adults and children who have experienced loss or trauma.